Friday, August 04, 2006
Dentist
I just got back from a regular dental checkup. I'm really starting to get this deep rooted fear when ever I go there. It always seems that something else goes wrong with my teeth every time I go. I have yet another small pip of a cavity that they want to fill, and then the dentist said what I've been dreading for years. He strongly recommended that my wisdom teeth come out. I've had one wisdom tooth removed, and I cried while it happened. This time they said they would put me asleep for it. Well why should that make me feel any better??? Now I have the added fear of thinking I won't wake up after it's all done. Sigh, me and my irrational fears. I think the only way it could get worse is if I had to have dental work done while flying. At that point I think I would rather take my chances with dental problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment