Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sigh

It's time to go swimsuit shopping. I hate shopping for a new swimsuit. I can absolutely guarantee they do not have what I am looking for. And then I'll come home and complain about the cost of this itty bitty bit of fabric.

Just like I did about my hair cut. This is the first time in probably three years that I had to go get a hair cut. I went to trendy salon number 2 in my little shopping area (my choices were trendy salon number one or number two). I went it, got my walk in appointment, sat down in a chair next to a guy who was already in the process of getting his hair cut. We finished at the same time, both got up to pay, he got there before I did. I hear how much they charge him: $21. I get up to pay I hear how much they charge me: $42. WHAT??? FOR A TRIM??? Nice rude introduction back into the world of hair cuts and being a woman.

1 comment:

KimLiving said...

It's disgusting isn't it?

I feel more justified paying $40 now that I have layers. At least they're doing more than taking a couple of swipes at the tips!