Wednesday, August 09, 2006

To be honest, I'm surprised.

Why is there such a big space??

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
























Wonder Woman
85%
The Flash
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Supergirl
65%
Superman
65%
Robin
60%
Spider-Man
60%
Iron Man
45%
Catwoman
40%
Hulk
40%
Batman
40%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

4 comments:

KimLiving said...

I'm apparantly Supergirl: Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
Lean and muscular, hey? Umm... :P

Anonymous said...

I am super man ??? MAN??? uh hu

The Doc said...

I have been Spider-Man since I first took this test, and will be Spider-Man until this test is no longer complete-able. Which is kind of the best of the given choices, for me anyhow.

Jo-Jo said...

Yeah Well who would have thought I was a beautiful princess...seriously...