Okay, so when the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) makes an alert about E.coli in spinach, they really should make more people aware of it before they eat spinach. I just fed about 60 people spinach in the form of strawberry spinach salad, and then found out that the CFIA is saying not to eat it.
I called the CFIA this afternoon to find out if there was a specific brand of spinach and if I really should be calling all my potluck people and tell them to freak out. The conversation with the guy was not very helpful.
Me: I just fed spinach from California to a bunch of people earlier this afternoon, is there anything I should be worried about??
Him: Well we're advising that people not eat spinach from the US.
Me thinking: Okay, ummm, did you not hear the part were I said I fed spinach to people this afternoon???
Me: Okay, but I already fed people spinach from California this afternoon.
Him: Well if anyone feels intense abdominal cramping or sees blood in their diarrhea then they should go to the clinic.
Me: oh, umm, okay thanks. Bye.
I think I have Abdominal pain...I also think its psychosomatic. Or perhaps the 60lbs of sugar I also had this afternoon...
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment