Monday, May 14, 2007

Buckley's

I used to love the Buckley's commercials. The ones where they show the faces of the people drinking Buckley's, capturing their most amusing reactions to the taste.

I hate those commercials now. Here's why:

I had Buckley's for the first time ever tonight. The taste nearly killed me. I was keeled over, with my face so contorted it looked like I was morphing into a demon. So I hate the commercials because they do not demonstrate the extreme terror that is Buckley's.

I'm leaving for Cuba on Friday and I started to get a cough and irritated throat yesterday, so lets hope Buckley's stands up and shows me that it actually does work.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It always works for me.


Pansy... ;)

wokwithjesus said...

I agree with Lindsay. You just have to muscle through the pain. It does usually work.

Or maybe I'm thinking of hooked on phonics...

Have a good trip.

KimLiving said...

Did you take pictures? I'd pay good money to see pictures of that.

Happy Cuba-ing, by the way!