I was tagged by the Smelly Guy on the Bus, so I'm finally getting around to it. Don't expect anything exciting because I've got nothing.
The idea is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
A. I floss my teeth regularly every night.
B. I sleep better on my husbands side of the bed.
C. I believe my cat could benefit from a sedative.
D. I hate writing in my blog.
E. I keep it anyways with the belief that I will like it some day and that it is good for me.
F. I like butter on my toast and then jam or peanut butter.
So now in the off chance that people read this, I will tag Karen, Sarah, Cara, Amanda, Kim, and Devin.
Enjoy!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment