Monday, November 27, 2006

Remind me again which city I live in...





I love it here. When it snows the whole city shuts down. I had a practicum seminar today, but the college is closed, so the seminar was cancelled.

I called my practicum site, and they said not to come in, just to work from home. Perhaps I should put work in quotations. "Work" from home. Hee hee hee.

4 comments:

Amanda, Keith and Cian Morris said...

Hey Jo - is this the time to rub it in that's it 8 degrees here in Ontario? :)

Jo-Jo said...

Yeah, I saw that today. That is very much not fair!

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm...we had at least that much snow sitting on the ground and a windchill of -40 yesterday. I'm jealous of your college being closed. :P

Anonymous said...

How come your snow looks so much nicer than ours? Ours is just colder. Hope you're enjoying your brief reminder of what you used to get every winter!