Okay so it appears I was lost for over a month. I'm found now, and I'm better. You see for the last month I was failing my practicum. So I wasn't very happy, so you should be glad I didn't post anything. Things are better now. I was able to bullshit my way into passing. I have four more months to go and I will never look back on this. Well I probably will, sometime to bitch and complaine, sometimes to actually admit I learned something, but mostly I will try not to look back on it. I have a rant I wrote, and almost submitted to my faculty supervisor if it wern't for my husband. He probably saved me from getting kicked out of the program. I might post it here some day just to make me feel better, but I'll have to read through it again to make sure it is public safe.
But enough about that. I'll probably take time later to say more, just I should stop for now because I had an awesome Christmas break and I don't want to ruin that feeling.
This Christmas was much less stressful then others. I got to see a number of my friends, not all, which made me a little sad and I'm sorry to those I didn't get to see. I'm glad it was less stressful, I got to lounge around, sleep, eat, visit and eat, play in the snow, then eat, drink, and eat, watch movies, eat, go to a wedding, eat, drink, eat, play board games, eat, see Dev and Jen, eat, go to a new years party, eat, drink, eat. Lets just say much eating occured and it was good.
The wedding we went to on the 30th was fabulous. The hotel we stayed at was nice, but who knew Camrose was getting to be a place with expensive hotels?
Kay was as cute and energetic as ever. She was ever so excited to see us, and had been counting down the days till when we arrived.
My other niece was happy to see us, not as enthusastic as Kay, but still happy. My new nephew was not happy to see me, he likes G but was less thrilled with me. Played strange to me. And the in-laws didn't really do anything to help that. They never gave him to me, and when I did have him for the one time, sitting down next to me was probably not the best way to have him get used to me. Naturally the minute his mom sat next to me he wanted to go to her. So helpful to get him out of the "make strange stage". But he's still cute, and it was nice to see the family and have Christmas in their new house.
Hmm, lost my writing thought bubble. I'll pick up when I find it.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was super to see you and G when you were out! Vancouver seriously needs to migrate closer to Edmonton. Or maybe the other way around since it's warmer there...
Post a Comment