It's been one and a half weeks since school started. Since I made that post. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. And thank you Dev for wanting to beat up the "man" for stressing me out...I'm almost tempted to take you up on that. If only you lived closer and were a hit-man.
Since that first day I'd say some days have been good, and some not as good. I applied for graduation which gave me renewed hope that this too shall pass. I also know that after all this is over I will be going to Cuba. That is my gigantic ray of sunshine at the end of this long dark tunnel.
I know that I am not alone in my bitterness towards the faculty of this program. It amazes me that for a program that encourages health promotion in all aspects of life, the staff certainly has a way of taking what little emotional health one may have away from you with just a matter of a few words.
I find it difficult to stay focused in class, I swear more, and bad mouth the staff more. None of this is healthy I know. I need to refocus. I know that it is just a matter of a few months to go. I know I will make it. I also know that I will come out of all this stronger, but perhaps with a few scars.
But scars are hot right?
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love you and believe in you. I know you will make the right decisions that will ultimately make you happy.
Cara
Is it bad that I want someone else to make those decisions?
I think it's a sign that you've progressed from adolescence. One day we're bitching that we don't get to make any choices and the next we realize we're making them and really have no idea what's what. I think at this point we hold hands and hope it works out.
Big hugs you you Jo!
Post a Comment