Okay, wait a sec...what happened to February?? Give it back, I'm not done with it.
Hey did I mentioned I moved? During a crazy busy time in school? While trying to plan a youth retreat? And do a major project with an international student who has an accent so thick I could cut it with a spoon? And who knows not a drop about therapeutic recreation?
It's been good times.
My eyes are ready to fall out from trying to edit the paper. I wrote about recreation being a right, she wrote about recreation being a reward. I'm still waiting to understand when the reward part comes in...
Whats the general opinion out there? Is recreation a right? Is it a reward? Do individuals in correctional facilities deserve recreation? Does the 93lb anorexic have the right to go for a run because that is what she likes to do for her recreation?
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it's a right. As someone who recently reached the point of burnout with life responsibilities, recreation isn't just something nice to do. It's the fun/relaxing/refreshing/etc. stuff that keeps you able to handle the rest of life. If you're smart you include recreation as a way of balancing life. If you're not so smart, you burn out and spend some time being sick.
And that is my professional opinion.
Post a Comment